Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Photo Challenge Day #8

I had a "rough" day yesterday and I just wanted some Christmas comfort. My Christmas comfort is candy cane hot chocolate with whipping cream. But since I didn't have any whipping cream I opted for my next favourite thing....

White Christmas

I swear it is my favourite DVD. I love it so much. And I am *so* careful with it. I, generally, don't let anyone else touch it. Sometime at the end of the Christmas season last year I started to let the boys put it in. Well.... it's scratched and now doesn't play on my DVD player. I'm so upset.

Instead Hubby found me another copy and I was able to watch it... well actually 3 times now today!

"Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! It won't be long before we will be there with Snow!"

ahhh....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment