Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Photo Challenge Day #7

Just a few more things from our tree.

Today I was noticing, well was brought right to my face by one of the boys, a ornament that I made a few years ago. When we moved into our first house in Toronto we met this really sweet couple across the road. They are wonderful grandparents and quickly took in our family in the neighbourhood. The "Grandma" taught me how to knit washcloths. I was so excited with learning something new that I spent most of my December that year making ones for every single person in our family. I loved it! It was so cool. And to practice she gave me her left over Christmas yarn and I made little baby one for the tree. Here are 2 of the 3 that I made that year.


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment